Wednesday, August 13, 2008
The Big Day (AGAIN)!!!!!!!
Alright, soooooo I went in with Mom again to the clinic and they pushed on me with a probe. I thought I would have a little fun with them and kicked back! Mom was oooohhhhing and aaaaaahhhing when she felt me kick and saw my feet moving on the monitor. I tried my best to keep my legs crossed but the Tech said she was leaning towards me being a female. The Dr. said, " not to buy any clothes yet". Although I'm enjoying playing hide and seek, as my Great Auntie Arly would say, I do appreciate Mom getting more rest and filling up my amniotic fluid sack. Dr. Becicka said this improved my fluid levels and everything looks great. My next ultrasound is scheduled for September 17th.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think it's cute how you are keeping Mommy and Daddy guessing! Keep on kickin'!
How fun is this! Pesonally I think you are a little boy. I don't know, just going with the gut. Mommy looks absolutely wonderful and she is having as much fun with this as you are. I can already see how you are reacting to each other. God bless you all.
Post a Comment